Medical jobs in the Middle East
Is it time to make a great move? Travel the world while gaining invaluable clinical experience working in the best resourced hospitals in the world.
Western educated healthcare professionals are in high demand in the Middle East. Doctors, nurses and Allied Health Professionals interested in opportunities in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Kuwait can expect extremely lucrative, tax free salaries and benefit packages.
What makes the Middle East the right move for you?
- Travel and culture: work with people from all over the world and experience the distinctive culture of the Middle East
- State of the art facilities: enjoy professional growth and fresh challenges in impressive hospitals equipped with the latest technology
- Attractive salary and incentives: excellent tax free salary packages combined with free accommodation or an allowance, travel expenses, annual flight tickets, medical insurance and other enticing benefits
- Connections: take your professional network to a global level with lasting friendships with new colleagues in the Middle East
Why make the move with TTM Healthcare?
Moving jobs, especially overseas, is exciting but it also brings challenges. The team at TTM Healthcare will be here to guide you every step of the way. Our experienced consultants will work with you to understand the best options for you and then help to get you there.
Our high standards, personal service and attention to detail have made us award winners in our field. We promise to provide a friendly, professional and supportive service to help you take your career even further.
Our range of opportunities
We have ongoing requirements for the following positions:
- Doctors: Chairmen, Section Heads, Consultants and Specialists
- Nurses: we require nurses of all grades from Staff Nurses to Directors of Nursing across all disciplines
- Allied Health Professionals: Speech and Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Clinical Pharmacists and Radiographers
The team at TTM Healthcare won’t just find you the perfect job; we will ensure that you are happily settled into your new role and your new ‘home’. From helping you with licensing requirements and the visa process to ensuring that someone will pick you up at the airport, we will be with you every step of the way.
All health professionals are required to obtain a license prior to practicing in any healthcare facility in the Middle East. The license must be current and valid at all times during your clinical practice. Three months before a license is due to expire you will be obliged to seek renewal. A professional healthcare license is associated with one employer only. Ask your TTM Consultant for further information about the license you will require; they will be happy to assist you.
Interested in job opportunities in the Middle East?
Register online or read more about the Application Process